Monday 16 January 2017

B+ PROJECT

It's in human nature that we tend to see more negative things rather that those positive ones (and yes, they happen to us every day!)

I know it, and I believe you know it too, that it's better to focus on the bright side (= .

Today I suggest working on that while practising your English at the same time.
(Why not KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE?)

The idea is simple.

Starting from today and repeating the routine through the next 7 days,
plan 10 minutes of your day.
Spend them on recollecting 3 things that made you happy that (or previous) day
and write them down.

___________________________________________________________________________
If you're afraid that nothing good happens to you, look at the example.

Today I'm happy/ thankful / grateful
- for a short walk with my dog in the park,
- that I didn't have to wait in a long queue in a supermarket,
- that I could stay in bed forty minutes longer than usually.
___________________________________________________________________________








No comments:

Post a Comment